This is a tired that I never knew before becoming a momma. This is an aching, slouching, dizzy kind of tired where I can't read a book without it becoming my own bedtime story.
This is also the kind of tired that only cookies (those biscuity ones with dark chocolate on top seem to do the trick!) seem to assuage.
 |
| for him, I fake not being tired |
What to do!? How do I see, and talk to my husband, wake up with the little guy, and work a bit all in the same 24 hours?
I'm sure there are many books on the subject, but alas, no energy to read 'em.
i hear ya! mommy-hood means a constant state of tired...even 5 years later!! although at about year 4 i finally read a grown up book without dozing off...so there is some good news!
ReplyDelete3 1/2 years to go! But then what happens when #2 comes along, my goodness...
ReplyDeleteOh Eva ! I feel you! When Hannah was that age it was CRAZY. We were zombies. I recent mantra I've adopted is "the days (and nights) are long but the years are short" It helps a little bit. That bone-crushing tiredness is something like no other. I also had my vitamin D levels checked and was super low. After supplementing for a while I really felt a lot better. I hope you get to enjoy a long sleep very soon. xo Julia PS: Issac is ADORABLE by the way. So freaking CUTE!!
ReplyDelete