Thursday, January 26, 2012

Toddler as Popcorn


I'm like what!?




popcorn floweth over


      =












I haven't made popcorn in a while, but I remember how it went. I'd put in a little oil, a little popcorn, turn the heat medium high, close the lid and wait.
Then there would be one pop.
Woohoo, I'd think, its gettin' there!
And then another pop, (yay!) and another, and another, one more, and then suddenly the corn would be popping so crazy-like, there would be no discerning the separate kernels. There was just this feeling that without a doubt, popcorn was happening.

And so it is with Isaac these days. He's popping like crazy, especially with words. Here are a few of the latest:
(see if you can figure them out!)

1. Ap-pol choo
2. Bo-tu
3. Up-tu
4. Kackk
5. Boat
6. Oioioioioioi-o
7. Uh-oh and many variations such as Uh-oioioio, Uh-eeeaaa, Uh-aiuuu, etc
8. Ta
9. Doggie
10. Beeyee
11. Knee!
12. Pa-tou

Key for the more difficult ones:
4. Cracker
6. I am handing you this!
8. Cat
10. Belly
12. Peggy

1 comment: