Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Breaking News in Kiddo World

Noa has been seen sitting up and playing with toys.

Following in Isaac's footsteps of preferring non-toy toys to toy toys.

Evette the cat allowed the tape measure to be swung over her neck and pulled back again without getting up from her roost.


He loves pizza.

 From the land of Isaac, more words to delight the ears:

"Mommy, I hurt the knee of my finger. Will you kiss it?"

"The fingers (pronounced slowly and very clearly) of my fork are picking up the rice!"

I pinched my finger on the playground gate this afternoon. It was bleeding a little so I showed it to Isaac. I thought he'd be impressed with my blood, or at least give me a little sympathy. He looked at it with a furrowed brow and said, "Daddy was wrong! He said that blood stays in the body."






2 comments:

  1. Hi Eva! My name is Heather and I was just wondering if you would answer my question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    What is your question?
    I'd be happy to answer if you ask here!

    ReplyDelete