The Pomelet is moving! Not crawling, but the nuttiest, most flexible way of getting around I have ever seen. She sits in the center splits, and then leans forward and either moves somewhere by moving onto her belly and swimming her legs, or she stays in the splits and bends one knee back and then then the other one to kick herself forward. If she's on her belly and wants to sit up again, she just does the splits and rolls through the center and up to sit. She looks like a mini ballerina, or a contortionist. It's nuts.
![]() |
| Just warming up. |
Noa has moved us into new territory, territory I had forgotten about! In the living room, I spaced out for a minute, and when I turned back, Noa had unplugged our little lamp from the electric socket. She looked very proud with the little cord tight in her mini-fist. Later in Isaac's room when I was getting him into his pajamas, she found his little potty and took it apart. Yuck.
![]() |
| I'm in! |
I realize that today is only the beginning. She's just starting on her mobile exploration of this world. I'm happy but scared. I need way more eyes and arms. Some sort of super powers too would be super helpful.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment