![]() |
| I need no colorful land |
I bought Isaac some watercolor paper today thinking that while Noa napped he could paint. He's been asking to paint a lot lately. We got all set up and he painted a green shape in the bottom corner of the paper. I said I thought it looked like a turtle. He said, "No, it's a building."
I said ok, and went to go get Noa from her nap. 5 minutes later he told me he was all finished. I asked about the rest of the blank white paper, and he said, "I switched, now it's a turtle" I suggested that he paint the ocean around the turtle, and he said, "No, this is a dry-land turtle". So I suggested he draw the dry land, and he answered, "The dry land is white." Couldn't say anything more to that!
Go Isaac!

No comments:
Post a Comment