| My whole face is smiling!!! |
Noa is saying some pretty fierce things lately, to go along with her smile. She now says "waa-luu" for water, "woof" for doggies, or other animals that look like doggies. And oh boy, does she ever love doggies. She asks for "woof?" as soon as we get outside. She calls Goose "Doose", or "Doose-a" when she is being especially loving. She asks for Goose sometimes when she first wakes up. Like she's in her crib and I reach down to get her and as I lift her up she says, "Doose!?" She crawls around after Goose, and if Goose walks away from her she says, "uh-oh doose"
In her own language there is lots of "wee-waa", and "pee-paa", and "buuring, burring." Her smile gets like the photo above if I say any of that.
Just to wax on a bit more about how awesome Noa is, she is insanely loving, diving into my lap and snuggling, diving into Isaac's lap when I'm trying to read to them at night, and asking for daddy at least 3 times a day when he's at work.
She's also vicious and pulls Isaac's hair like crazy, and scratches all of our faces.
What a bundle of a little girl. We love you Noa!
No comments:
Post a Comment