Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I ♥ Apartment Therapy


I've been spending a lot of time on this website, almost non-guiltily. It's been around for a while, but to me it is new, new, new, and very exciting!

I love Apartment Therapy because the photos are so bright and lovely:

Fresh and lemony!

Because they have über inspiring before and after stories:


From this...


...to this! Ooh la la!

 Because their design-y stuff is art, and I miss art!

I could put those eggs on my wall and be happy.

And because in the middle of my daily apartment hurricane, it feels so refreshing to sit in a clear calm spot where everything is put away.

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    remodelista is one of my favorite sites for renovation ideas and sources for things like sinks, faucets, etc.

    http://remodelista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip Lena! I'm gonna check it out right this moment (instead of doing dishes - ha!)

    ReplyDelete