Sunday, January 26, 2014

How Does It Feel to be an Older Parent?

This is what the flight attendant on jetblue asked Jeremy on his way to take Isaac to the potty.
I just couldn't keep this to myself! Sure they gave us unlimited bags of snacks, but where were their manners!?

4 comments:

  1. How ridiculous! And rude to boot, if it were me I would have said something to the senior stew

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???????? That is so crazy. What did Jeremy say???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a little more info - Jeremy said "Well, you're only as young as you are now." (I'm not sure what that means), and then she said, "Because I'm gonna be one too!" Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what Jeremy was saying was, "No matter how old you or I are, we are the youngest we'll ever be. In the future, when I look at right now, I am going to be young dad and if you continue to remember this moment, I will eventually seem young to you, as well."

    As for me. I would've said, "I'll be as old as you want, Sky Princess, just keep bringing the glorious snacks!"

    ReplyDelete