![]() |
| *Where it all goes down! |
You're on your feet, running around, all day, being nice to (little) people. And then when that blessed moment comes when they go to bed and your shift is "over", it isn't really. You have sidework: Load the dishwasher, wash the pots, the highchair, the floor under the highchair, the table top, the bibs. Switch the laundry, or start the laundry, or fold the laundry, or all of it. And then the cat box. Always the cat box! Plus the baby potties that weren't emptied before. Yick.
Ok, enough complaining!
Onward!
I do love them btw, all the way to the stars, and that helps.
*photo credit - Lena Corwin. She made my workplace look so darn nice!

I started making Alden bus his own dishes. It's a small thing, but man, it helps! (At least mentally, if not work-loadally.)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! I have Isaac bring up Noa's diapers when we get a delivery, and he takes that job very seriously. It truly is helpful. I need to think of more for him to do around the house...that he will actually do!
ReplyDelete