Dear friends,
I've started a new blog, and I'd be tickled if you would visit me over there. The URL is www.momsnack.co
Momsnack is a blog about food and stuff, with an emphasis on the food :)
I've been feeling a little confused over here with how much to make public and how much to make private, so I've organized myself to turn this into more of a baby book for Isaac and Noa with more pictures and (sometimes stressed out) mommy-thoughts, and to make momsnack more public, with lots of recipes and project ideas. There will still be lovely photos, just not quite so Isaac and Noa centered. The kiddos are even are going to get secret names!
Anyway, in a little bit, I am going to make this website password necessary, so if you would like the password, please write me, or leave a comment and I will send it to you.
Big hugs,
Eva
Please oh please provide me with the password? I love seeing the pics you post
ReplyDelete