| "I have a foot!" |
His version is very different from the Happy Baby Pose that I teach to my students. With them it is very organized. It can look like an upside down lunge, or a squat, depending if one knee is drawn in, or both. The hips end up with a galloping strong stretch, and the femur (thigh) bones get snuggled into their sockets.
| Zeroing in on one pink toe |
Isaac's Happy Baby pose (with no detailed instructions from me, thank goodness), is not about stretching the hips. Those are already very stretchy! Instead the pose centers around noticing the toes, and wanting to inspect them.
| multi-tasking |
Or in another incarnation, the pose becomes about moving his arms and legs really fast while trying to get the toes, all the while looking at me trying to capture the whole scenario on camera. A sort of baby multi-tasking.
I wonder how my students would feel if I taught them that one!?
wow -
ReplyDeletehe's my grandson supreme -
proud grandpa