Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Gonna Be a...

I've been waiting to write this until now so as not to jinx anything. Because there is nothing like pregnancy to make a person superstitious. It's on a par with baseball in this regard, no joke.

Deep breath....I've decided it's ok now.

I'm pregnant, and we're gonna have a girl!!!

The ultra-sound tech had a velvety Russian accent and called me momma. "Scoot leettle closer to me, mom-ma." Then, a few minutes into the scan she said, "So, you say you have leettle boy?" And I said, "Yes." And she said, "Well...thees looks like Preencess!"

We were crossing the Gowanus canal when J told me that he could really start to imagine the shape our family was going to take. I dreamily said "Yeah...", but on second thought wanted to know what he actually meant. He said (seriously), "With lots of yammering in different pitches." That really cracked me up.



look out world!

4 comments:

  1. I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!! Congrats to all and hope you are feeling good Eva <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you two! And yes, susan, I was very impressed with your telepathy!!

    ReplyDelete