Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Two Flower Child

Isaac has moved through some very intense phases in his two years. He had a garbage phase that lasted way too long; it went on for months and months, seemingly forever. There was a biting phase; that's over, thank goodness. There was a phase of bananas ("ba!") and then raisins; he just couldn't get enough. And a belly phase; he wanted to see everyone's belly. He's still sort of in that one.

What he's most into these days though, are flowers, or "Feeowers". He needs two, pretty much at all times whenever we are outside.

At camel park, in the bouncy bunny


At Ft Greene Park with Daddy, photo c/o Lena, photographer extraordinaire!
Picking!
Two yellow flowers on the trail
Flower examination
I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. Flowers are beautiful and amazing, and he knows it.

1 comment:

  1. I love that he needs/wants flowers in each hand. Congrats, Isaac, that is a new wrinkle in human desire.

    ReplyDelete