Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby-food diet?

Is someone, other than me, thinking about how its a little weird that I feed my little (big) guy pureed carrots, while I eat cookies?
Take yesterday for example,
Breakfast:
me: bagel with cheese and apple
little guy: yogurt mixed with applesauce
Lunch:
me: chicken sandwich on white (oy!) bread with a helluva lot of "chive mayo"
little guy:  egg mixed with pureed carrot (yum!)
Dinner:
me: spinach salad with chicken sausage, oranges, manchego cheese, and zuchinni.  (It was healthy!) Then ice cream.
little guy: banana blended with spinach (sounds gross, but not bad!)
(ok, I guess yesterday wasn't all that terrible, but let's now check out our varied snacks)
Snacks:
me: McVitties cookies, all together too many of them.  And peanuts, perhaps too many as well.  Something else I can't remember...
little guy:  breastmilk, breastmilk, breastmilk, and then perhaps a little more breastmilk.

He wins!  I'm sure of it, vitamin wise at least.
Not that I want to eat everything mushed up, but if only I fed myself as I do him, then...then, I would be drinking a lot of breastmilk, and that would be a little weird.  But really, I want to eat closer to the source, that's all.

2 comments:

  1. "....then I would be drinking a lot of breastmilk....but that would be a little weird." I love it I love it I love!!! =) Blessings on you my (mama) yoga sprite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it makes me so happy to hear from you leland! Thank you for reading, and commenting too! Always trying to be healthy eh? :)

    ReplyDelete