For a while now I've been telling Jeremy that I've found where I want to live.
![]() | |
| here! |
In this book!
It's a story-song about a little boy who doesn't want to go home because his mom will make silly rhymes like, "Have you ever seen a whale with a polka-dotted tail, down by the bay?"
I personally have no idea why he wouldn't want to go home. To me it looks positively, colorfully, water-ly delightful. The bay is so blue, the grass so verdant, and his momma disheveled-ly charming.
Plus, as he complains to his friend about how he can't go home, he looks so darn happy. They're swinging from trees, spitting watermelon seeds (home is where watermelons grow), and hanging upside down.
What more could a kid (or me) want!?
That is why yesterday, when as usual, I should have been napping (I am very pro-nap), I was instead filling my mind and body with glorious daydreams of living in this house:
![]() |
| Down by the bay? |
The NY Times said the master bedroom sits "perch-like" overlooking the trees. It has gardens: Where watermelons could grow? Or is it too cold in Maine to grow watermelons?
I must find out.
My dream-house is cradled by 8 acres of land (near the bay!), and dotted with a studio, and a workshop. Heaven, heaven, heaven.
More pics for you to drool (with me) over below:
![]() |
| That's the studio back there ~ oh, so cute! And functional! |
![]() |
| No mosquitos gonna get you in here! |
![]() |
| Not exactly my style, but I would not complain, promise. |
![]() |
| Isaac could be a fan of orange, easy. |






No comments:
Post a Comment