Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh, how I hate to listen to him cry

Whoever says that sleep training works so that they won't cry like crazy after the first few days is wrong, wrong, dreadfully wrong.
His crying ties my stomach in knots (I feel sick).
I can hear the sleep sheep (velcroed to the side of his crib, eyes closed, to set an example) once in a while when he stops.  It's a sheep full of ocean waves (or heartbeat, or eerie wale sounds, or rain depending on your taste), trying (not always so successfully) to soothe.
And then when he is quiet (like now!) the sleep sheep takes over, growing as big as his little room so he can snuggle into its fur and dream (or so I imagine).

My camera is broken and won't upload.  Poop!  Here is a visual, albeit an old one of the little one in dreamland...
sleep sheep and Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment