Saturday, May 21, 2011

I hate my cats

Today has not been a good cat day AT ALL.
5 minutes ago I was all snuggled in for a nap in between piles of partially folded, but very clean laundry. I was just beginning to doze when Goose jumped up to join me in napping (I thought) and instead threw up on 2 piles of laundry and the comforter in between the two piles.  Aaarghhh.  Now I'm awake.
But that is not all.  This morning, that same Goose (bad cat of the day) didn't recognize her own momma Evette, coming in from outside, and started howling, hissing, moaning, and whatever else totally freaked out cats do and say.  All that carrying on woke Isaac up, a mere 30 minutes into his morning nap.
Oooh, I was mad.   Sooo mad.  I never knew how mad I could get at a nap other than my own being disturbed.  My hands were balled into fists and I was saying all sorts of words that you aren't supposed to say in front of a (now awake) baby.
If anybody wants a pair of lovely and terrible cats, let me know.
This photo is from when I loved them (Goose in front).


Goose right now, sleeping alone on the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment