It is such a major day that I felt it should be commemorated on my blog.
I loved my diaper service very much. Perhaps even more than a person is supposed to love a diaper service? I just couldn't help myself.
I loved their logo,
I loved the owners email writing style (very...jazzy!)
I loved the stack of pale cottony diapers brightening my dark and dreary brownstone gate.
It was Christmas morning once a week (Thursday mornings); Very exciting for a Jewish gal.
So why on earth would I leave them?
Enter, the potty!
My ode to the potty will come later when I complete an EC (elimination communication) post, but for now, just know that the little guy is using his little potty (of which I am also quite fond) a lot!
| fun times |
Now that the day is done, I should note that it has not been a perfect diaper transition. We had some leakage with my home diapers being nowhere near as mega-absorbent as those from Diaperkind, and with me being too shy to potty him at the playground. But the weather was warm, his pants a relatively fast drying cotton, and my attitude hopeful. I write as I listen to the swish, swish, swish of the washing machine (first a cool rinse, then hot wash) feeling equal parts triumphant, and ...pooped!

No comments:
Post a Comment